Before buying online.
There's a frenzy of deals and limited-time discounts during Black Friday and Cyber Monday - and a huge rise in fraud too. Be careful when you shop online. These tips could help.
1. Before buying online, research the seller to check they're genuine, and avoid those with poor ratings
2. Don't click on any links or download attachments in emails you're unsure about. Delete them, and block the senders' email address
3. Keep your passwords a secret - don't share them with anyone
4. Try to avoid entering your card details on shared or public computers
5. Always log out after shopping online - and save a record of your purchase
We've got plenty more fraud-prevention tips, tools and guidance - they're all designed to help keep you and your money safe.